Tuesday, June 4, 2013

34 and 35 weeks

How far along: Currently I'm 35 weeks and 2 days but I'm going to cover both 34 and 35 weeks since nothings really changed between the two until recently.

Total weight gain: Scales between the two Dr's we have been seeing is about 3-4 lbs but at home I've gained the same 3 lbs as before. Depending on when I weigh myself some days I get 4... WOOHOO!

34 Weeks

before pregnant and on IVF meds (weight gain)- weight loss from pregnancy now


35 weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes,  a few of the shirts that fit me before are now pretty snug so I wear them as an under shirt only. I'm hoping the tank tops I got still look good after the baby's born because I absolutely love them. Maternity or not I don't care.

Stretch marks: Well, some of the stretch marks that I got with my two kids are starting to show up alittle. No new ones.

Sleep: I'm still in that rut of not being able to fall a sleep at night, so its usually late by the time I go to bed. The kids get up at the same time regardless so I still search for a nap in the afternoon. More potty runs I've noticed.


Best moment of this week: Last week Sam came up and we where able to have an ultrasound. I noticed Last Wednesday afternoon he wasn't moving much. Not too worried I figured he was just sleeping. Got a few kicks throughout the night but less then normal. Still nothing too concerning. By Thursday morning when Sam came down he was still not moving like he was before. Starting to get paranoid I had some coffee... still nothing. Poke poke wake up little man * little kicks and wiggles* so I took 2 drinks of Nicks energy drink and some chocolate milk got ready then headed off to the clinic for out appointment.  Still not having much of any movement I talked to our Dr. about him but She had to rush off to a delivery and there wasn't any other dr's in, so we got to have an ultrasound and hooked up to monitors for about 20 min before.His HB was good. Had a few contractions which is normal but nothing regular...  Ultrasound looked good. fluid was good... So reassured I went home and Sam went back to Fargo. It wasn't until later that night that he started moving again like before. We don't know why he went on so long without much movement but now he's moving like crazy. More so then ever before. Little turd monkey. So with the best moments the last 2 weeks I would say we got to see him again, but we wish it wasn't while we where worried about him and getting grey hairs. We go back for another ultrasound around 37 weeks.
Miss anything: We had one day of sun the last 2 weeks.. I miss it.
Everything else is going great. Little mans growing and our due date is getting closer and closer!!

Movement: Tons of movement.. =D

Food cravings: Raspberry/Butter Toast, Ice water, Golden Grahams Cereal, Simply Asia meals, pickled beets.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Oddly enough I've been having random sick feelings like Im about to puke then it goes away. I'm starting to feel my body change like it did with Olivia.

Have you started to show yet: Silly question

Gender: Boy!!

Labor signs: Contractions are still the same besides the last day or so. Little more frequent off and on but nothing worrisome. He's Lower that's for sure and I feel like he's dropped in the last 2 weeks. everyone says it too. Still on our meds for contractions Heart burn and Tylenol with Codeine for pain when needed (bulged disk and contractions). Also a few weeks back our (FFN) test came back positive but nothings happened. Obviously we where on edge with the worry we would go into labor but that hasn't shown to be the case. With restrictions and meds little man is staying put and we don't expect to see him anytime soon. So those who have a positive I would say to stay calm and just be aware of your body. I feel its more of a warning it COULD happen then a for sure test.

Belly button in or out: In but super tight

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: I'm usually happy. Still emotional over sappy commercials and movies.. but that's to be expected haha.

Looking forward to: Our Dr appointment tomorrow and seeing Sam. I think a trip to Fargo is in order ... we will see what happens this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment