Tuesday, March 25, 2014

20 weeks oh MY!

This Friday I will be 20 weeks pregnant with our baby girl. So much has happened the last few months but at the same nothing much at all. For a while I was having contractions and pains just like Finnegan. Went in a few times to the clinic and they confirmed but there was nothing much I could do but be on modified bed rest. So for the last 4-5 weeks Ive been taking it easy and only picked up one shift at the nursing home last week.  I did a short shift and paced myself. (even tho I was told I wasn't) lol.


And besides being sore from my nerve I did good. A few little cramps but nothing I would be concerned about so this next month I already filled up my calender with some shifts. I'm not sure what made my pregnancy with Finn so touchy but this one is starting to ease up a bit. Ive eliminated alot stress and that's helped greatly and I tend to ask for more help around the house (which I DONT do) and thats helped with the extra lifting and bending. This little girl is growing like a weed. Ive been feeling her kick for some time now and the last 2 weeks I have been able to feel her on the outside of my tummy.                               Here is a 19 1/2 weeks picture of me

19 1/2 weeks with our baby girl


20 weeks
 Finnegan



16 weeks 




I can't believe he's going to be 9 months on the 5th. Here are some pictures I saved from mommys pages and some she has sent to me... the kids like to see him from time to time







Little man loves to eat and from what mommy says he is so close to walking. I'm so lucky I am able to watch him grow up not many other surrogates gets get to be as lucky. And what can I say I like showing him off just like my own..I can't help it look at those chubby cheeks hehe

We have our 20 week ultrasound this Friday and we also get to confirm once again its a girl. I already have her bed room all set up besides a few little things here and there and some more clothes.                I'm prepared just in case it turns into anything like Finnegan.

The kids are doing great. Going to school and waiting... waiting .. waiting for summer. I cant wait to clean up my garden and get started on some yard work in the warm sun shine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment