Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thing's that come together

Today was one long busy exciting day. Got up earlie to head to the Cities for our 4D ultrasound with Sam Jack and the girls. We got to our appointment at 11 and already I was ready for a nap but all the excitement kept me going. We didn't get a picture of the room but here are some pictures from the ultrasound. We have ALOT more but I picked out a few of my favorites.
 
 
 

 
He kept rubbing his face and nose.



 
Sam also got a DVD so check out her blog to see that in the next few days.
It was amazing to see him up on the screen and feel all the movements at the same time. To actually see his cute little face and expressions with the movements.. no words.

Sam laid next to me with the girls while Jack and Nick relaxed on the comfy couches. Of course Picking and teasing the whole time. (I smile just thinking about it)
 
After we grabbed some lunch at Fridays and Jacks youngest felt up my tummy and was my buddy the whole time. His oldest trys to play off she doesn't want to touch the belly but constantly picks fun and jokes around. I loved it. She found out I'm pretty silly myself. She kept getting close to my face on the side and make goofy faces and noises.. until I turned my head and licked her nose unexpectedly. The look on her face was priceless. I wish I could of got it on camera..
 
 
*L* feeling her brother kick
 
 
 
*J* and *L* feeling their brother.
yes BOTH of them hehe 
 




 

                                                                   Sam and I *Heart*


 
Relaxing by the pool as the kids (Nick Jack and the 2 girls) Played in the arcade
 
 
Here's a fantastic picture of Jack. *L* was playing with the Doppler and had to listen to daddy's tummy. He puffed out his belly so it looked like he was pregnant. Goof!
 
I wish we could of gotten more pictures together ( a few are still coming tho)..
 next time we will have alot more.

Next weekend is the baby shower and I cant wait. Its going to be so much fun.
I love just sitting back and watching the magic. You many wonder what I mean by that.. well the magic that a new baby gives 2 expecting parents and all the family and friends that are there to support and love those parents and their new baby.
Yep, this mama of 2 is going to try not to cry and look like a fool Saturday.
Wish me luck with that one.
 
On the way home Nick and I got into needed conversation we havnt had in a while about life.
What we expect out of our life together and the people in it with our children. I posted in an earlier post that Ive had some struggles with people during the last 2 years and alot during the surrogacy journey. Things I wanted to change and expectations I had for myself.
 Well, I started the process but it doesn't seem to be enough. There are still some weeding I need to do and I'm slowly getting to it all. People are still causing unneeded drama and stress and I cant have it anymore. What I do and what choices I make are mine alone to own. I cant and wont answer to anyone who has no place in any of those choices. Or hasn't been there. My Facebook friends list keeps getting smaller and smaller.. and that's okay. So has my "friends" off of Facebook. You know the ones that said they cared but really it was only when they needed something from you or when it was convenient for them. Thanks for making it easier for me since distancing myself wasnt enough.
 I know alot more then people think I do and Im glad Im seeing it now and not way later on. Thank you God for opening my eyes and bring peace to my life.
 
 Letting any of it really bring me down is silly and pointless
 so I'm going to leave it with my 29 week update!!! * smiles*
 
 
 
How far along: 29 weeks

Total weight gain: Ive gained a total of  1-2 lbs depending on the scale. Now I'm not sure if I have been exactly clear on my weight. From the IVF medication I gained a good amount of weight and as soon as the pregnancy took and the meds where weaned off I lost a bunch but not as much as a gained. I got really sick from the twins so for the first 10 weeks I didn't gain anything. A few weeks later when everything stabilized for the most part I gained a pound here and there bobbling around in a pound or two up and down. Now its just bouncing a pound up or a pound down. So for a base weight is hard to say. We are just happy that I'm holding at 2 lbs and baby is getting bigger every day so hes getting everything he needs.

Maternity clothes: Yes, Im finding that some of the first maternity clothes that I bought are starting to get a bit snug. Baby is growing so well I might end up growing out of some MATERNITY CLOTHES! How exciting is that!!?.

Stretch marks:Nothing new. A few of my old ones from the kids that faded to nothing are slightly coming back. That doesn't bother me at all...

Sleep: Ive been having weird dreams again. But these ones are over weird situations. Like my girlfriend came over and ate all my kids' cheese pizza (shes a vegetarian) and they started crying telling her to stop. She kept eating as fast as she could saying " but its so cheesy". lol.
 
Or dreams of summer... and how its never going come. Depressing I know right?!
Best moment of this week: This last week on one of the "warmer" days I re potted my indoor plants with fresh soil and food. Decorated the house with new artsy stuff. Put together more sensory station tubs, games and schedule. Got ready for the weekend (found my swimming suit and Doppler for Sam). Ive felt pretty good this week with mostly mild contractions other then Tuesday's school activities. Oh Oh and got my baby shower invite!!!
 
Schedule and some of the stations for the kids

Olivia and I being goofs at Claire's. its a mini me!


 
Re-did my living room area. Hand print frame pictures and my plants.
One of those projects you just sit and stare at after... Love!
 
 

 
Baby Kelly and his invite
Miss anything: Nothing really, Ive felt pretty decent after tuesday. Not too painful of contractions so Ive really enjoyed his movement and doing some light stuff around the house.

Movement: Tons of movement.. =D During our appointment today the tech said that the placenta is in the back and hes laying on top of it so that's why I can feel him so much more. And my belly button is getting tighter! I wonder if its going to POP?!?!

Food cravings: Root Beer is amazing! Raspberry Toast, Ice Cream Cones!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cig smoke.. nasty!
Have you started to show yet: Silly question

Gender: Boy!! Confirmed once again today

Labor signs: Nothings changed

Belly button in or out: In but getting tighter

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time:
I think I'm happy most of the time. But I am getting more and more emotional and sensitive over things. The closer it gets to delivery day the more I think about my family and the family that's coming together with the little one kicking inside me as I type. The people Ive grown really close to. Through some hard times and the good this relationship is blooming into something I pictured and always wanted out of surrogacy but wasn't sure I would get.  
 
Looking forward to: Baby Shower!!!! And OB appointment on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment