Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The date is set!

About 2 weeks ago I went to Fargo to meet with the acupuncturist and the clinic. Yes we are going to do acupuncture this time. Im a little nervous but Ive had alot of great people to talk to about it that has done it themselves. We are pulling out the big guns here folks haha

Acupuncture raises our chances for a positive pregnancy test by 15% to 20%. There will be 9 needles in my body at the beginning of the transfer

2-ear
3-pubic bone
1-over foot
3-inside lower leg.

During the Transfer they will take the ones in my pubic bone out and take out 1 set (2) from my lower leg.

After  they will put another set of 2 in my inner leg one outside and below my knee and one above the knee. The rest stay in while I rest on the table for 20 to 30 min or so.

Possible bruising can happen.

I had my appointment today with blood work and an ultrasound and Im already 10mm thick!! So you know thats an awesome number. Im feeling it get larger and heavier inside me. Like Im pregnant with out all the sides to it =).

That heavy bloated internal feeling.

The transfer will be next week so say lots of prayers for us and hopefully in a couple weeks we will have HUGE numbers and they double every 2 days!!!

<3 Love

No comments:

Post a Comment