Sunday, May 27, 2012

Moved to Wedneday

Nick decided that he cant take off work for the general Dr's appointment in 2 weeks since there are appointments that are mandatory and this one isn't. So, I moved the appointment up and Ill be going to Fargo in 3 Days!! The kids and I are going up and after my appointment we are going to have lunch with Samantha and possibly Jack.

Then the next appointment we will spend the day in Fargo. That appointment may take longer then expected and we don't want to chance Nick being late getting back into town for work.

Right now I'm trying to get over this nasty cold. I haven't called into work in ... jeeze, I cant even remember the last time I took a day off. Well I had to this morning. There was no way I could of worked today and been well enough for tomorrow too. So I spent most of the day in my PJ's laying around the house. Made chicken breasts on the grill with seasoned potato's and cantaloupe.

Definitely delicious!!

I'm sitting in my kitchen with my windows open listening to the rain hit my deck.  It's the simple things in life that God created that people seem to take for granted..




God is so good....

No comments:

Post a Comment