Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hope

I don't think many people truly believe in hope.

Hope is what keeps us lifted.... to believe in fighing what is against us.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.


Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit


Over the weekend I struggled with peoples negative hurtful words. These people tryd breaking me down even further then I was already broken. I Believed they where right and I was so wrong. I let others step into my mind and take over when I knew wasn't true. That our Dr waiting to wait a few days to be sure the numbers went down was a waste of time money and energy and my fault. I was stupid and needed to rethink our second transfer.Saying they felt sorry for the IP.  There was others... not that any of it was even true. But it hurt just the same. I knew the numbers would go down. I wasn't blind to the facts. I was positive in my mind and heart that no matter what God would do his will and in the long run be right even if I didn't see it at first. I blocked those people from ever seeing anything I post or me seeing anything about their lives.

Tonight I started cramping and feeling some back pain. I feel nauseous but Im used to it now.

I was told the next week is going to be tough. I knew just as much...

Getting through this part is only one step ... but its one step closer to our second transfer.
Theres so much Sam and I have talked about and seeing what we have learned over the last 3 months we feel alot more confident. We know what to expect and we know what to ask. ( for the most part).

My heart aches tonight but not for myself .. but thinking of those out there with no hope. Those who hurt others without thought. And those who are being hurt. The women who long to be mothers... wondering what they did so wrong that they couldn't have a child. *you did nothing wrong*
The men who couldn't give their lover a child. Helplessness... lonely... Broken. <3


I want to pray for those tonight. To not lose hope because Gods plan for them is perfect and beautiful even if they don't see it yet. With him anything is possible. He might just do it a little different then what anyone expects it to be =D
 <3

1 comment:

  1. Your a wonderful person doing an amazing thing. Thanks for having so much hope!

    ReplyDelete