Monday, August 6, 2012

Am I pregnant?!?!?!?!

After a Number of tests...

We are happy to announce we are PREGNANT!!!!

We have taken Many tests and they are getting darker and darker. Today we had our beta test and it was 25. I go back on Wednesday to see where the numbers are! We had a bit of a scare this morning when I started spotting after my shower. It has now stopped and I am feeling sicker then ever! Wonderful news!!
Sick me = Healthy baby (s)

As of now we know there is one little bun in there... there could be to 2+!
But we wont know for a while.





This was 10dp3dt
(10 days after our 3 day transfer)



Cant wait to see how far along I am. I put our transfer info in a tracker and according to that Im about 4 weeks on Wednesday!


Congratulations Samantha and Jack!!! <3 you guys

2 comments:

  1. I am so EXCITED for ALL of you. Congrats. I have been checking ALL DAY FOR UPDATES. I saw it on Sam's Blog too :) CONGRATS <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda I am tearing up as I read this! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete