Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Graduated

I am officially done with the clinic in Fargo and graduated to our OB here in Alexandria. We will be having a few more blood tests that will run in Alex and get sent there.
And at 10 weeks I will be off all my meds~~!! OH YES!!! I am way excited about that..


This last week we got to see the babies again and hear the heart beat's again. But this time we got numbers..
Baby A(right): Heartbeat is 136
Baby B(left): Heartbeat is 110

We are looking at earlie June babies since they let twins go to about 37 weeks... By 37 weeks I'm assuming Ill be SPENT and want these babies out. haha.

Still feeling crummy and tired. I seem to have some relief when I snack. If its been a while since Ive eaten something or even drank anything I get sick and shaky. Ive went through 3 cans of pineapple. I love the juice over ice and its something easy and healthy that I just put in a container and pull out when I need a small snack. That and yogurt. I buy the tubs and snack away.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday week/end.

No comments:

Post a Comment