Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back Again

Over the weekend I had a huge scare. At about 2am sat morning I started spotting. The spotting turned into gushing blood and passing a clot the size of my fist. I called the on call nurse and they told me to go into the ER asap. I was sure we lost the babies. I went to the ER and all the staff acted like I passed them and asked what I wanted them to do. I told them I hemorrhaged with my son and I needed to be sure I was safe and if the babies passed or not. Well HCG was 18282 and surprise BABIES WHERE THERE!!!

The ultrasound machine was a down grade from the ultrasound machines they have in Fargo so they couldn't see the one sack on one and thought it collapsed. But the other baby looked great. No heart beats at that time. There was alot of fluid around the uturis so they said a cyst must of ruptured.

They released me and told me to rest and go back in if I started bleeding again like I did before (it started slowing down). And to check with my Dr.

I rested alot over the weekend with little walking and alot of sitting.

Monday came and I headed back to Fargo. They didn't do a HCG because there where 2 little heart beats!!!!

Progesterone and estrogen was right where it should be and they couldn't explain the bleeding but to take it easy for 2 weeks. It is common to have bleeding with a twin pregnancy so this could happen throughout the next 7 months but usually stops at about 8 to 10 weeks.

 
baby A and baby B
 
I go back to Fargo next week monday for more blood work and another ultrasound then the week after I start seeing our OBGYN!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! Continued prayers throughout this amazing journey. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete