Thursday, November 1, 2012

Peace

This morning I woke up to some uterine pain. Dull somewhat crampy but more of an ache. Went to the bathroom and I was spotting. Instantly my heart sank. Flash back of the last cycle and I almost started crying. I calmed down text Sam and called the clinic and asked them what to do. They thought I should come in for an ultrasound and blood work. I only spotted the one time and it was very light but with the acheness it made it very scary.

We went in for the ultrasound and BAM there was peanut...

So far we for sure see one little one in there. Sam and I swear we saw a second but smaller spot but its too earlie to tell. The Dr was even surprised to of seen anything this earlie. 4 weeks 3 days along putting our due date at July 8th 2013!!! 4 days after my Birthday!!!
 That little black spot there is him/her!

 
Then we waited for the blood work.. HCG went up 700!!!
1983!!!!
Thank God because even if we saw peanut and the HCG dropped we would most likely miscarry.
The progesterone went up as well (whats sustaining the pregnancy through medications) 18.7 from 10!!! The labs where perfect!!!

Now I rest. Nicks gone hunting all weekend and its just the kids and I for a few days. I think Ill take some time to get some reading done on SPD and relax with the kiddos since I'm on light duty for a few days.

Good Luck Hunters!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment