Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stay Put Little Man

This little boy sure is bringing mommy daddy and I gray hairs and he isn't even here yet. For the last couple weeks Ive been having contractions but they haven't been regular or extremely painful. Yesterday they they where a bit stronger but where not very regular. After getting home from my trip I rested and felt alot better. This morning in the shower I had the worst contraction ever. It took my breath away and couldn't even talk. Rocking back and fourth until it went away. I want to say about 10 min or so. Got out and they kept coming so I laid down and took a 2.5 hour nap. I woke up a few times to them starting up again so stayed put. They tapered off so I got up and went about my day but still took it easy. Figuring it was nothing and I went off of what the Dr told me before so we went into town. Stopped to pick up some candles and ice cream. They started up again after only walking around for 30 min or so. When I could feel them being more regular this time. But, I was sore from the morning ones so it was harder to feel the lighter ones all the time unless I was touching my stomach or pressed against something and felt the tightening.
On top of it all my phone has been so screwy texts haven't been sending or I get more then one at a time from people. So I reset my phone and updated the towers. Messaged Sam and she text me.. my phone was working gain! FINALLY! UGH!
 
We decided after calling the OB unit and what not that I should go in to be checked. My contractions where 10 min apart and in one of them his heart rate dropped. They assured that because it was only once that it happened when I was there that it could be normal. There isn't alot of info on heart rates at 25 weeks gestation and it could happen more then they think. The contractions became irregular and not as strong so they sent me home with restrictions. REST REST REST. No stress ect. And if they pick up again or I have any discharge ect to come back in. Being so earlie its better safe then sorry and since Im having them this earlie we are watching it close. Little bugger.
His Heart is strong tho 135 to 142. Constantly moving. Him and I had a good talk and Im glad hes listening to me so far on staying put. =P
Did a UA also and every things normal No UTI ect. (I know some will ask that).
 

We go in on Friday for our check up. Unless something changes... Here's our weekly update...
 
How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb!
Maternity clothes: Oh yes.
Stretch marks:None
Sleep: Friday night was terrible last night slept really well. Its a hit and miss really

Best moment of this week: Got to sit on my bum and watch Chris Young in concert and spend time with 2 people that have been there when others haven't the last year. Xo love you guys. And I got to stop in at Nicks grandparents place. Its not the best moment by circumstances but Im happy I got to see his cousin and grandparents... His grandpa isn't well please pray for him and our family's.  
 
 
Miss anything: Not feeling broken and unable to do things

Movement: Tons of movement.. =D

Food cravings: Iced Tea, Raspberry/Butter Toast

Anything making you queasy or sick: SMOKE!!!
Have you started to show yet: Silly question

Gender: Boy!!

Labor signs: More contractions. Little poop

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: sensitive. Cry baby

Looking forward to: Seeing Sam on Friday and seeing our Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment