Tuesday, January 29, 2013

17 weeks 2 days

 
 
 
How far along: 17 weeks 2  days
Total weight gain: none.. still losing
Maternity clothes: Oh yes, I wish it was summer i have a ton of yoga Capri's that would be so comfy. I'm needing to go buy a bigger bra now too.
Stretch marks: As you can see no. I had gotten some from my kiddos that faded/left. But none from this little guy.
Sleep: Still getting up every night to go pee and take care of baby Jase. I find now that if I lay on one side too long I get leg cramps.
Best moment of this week: Feeling baby with my hands. Its amazing and I cant wait for mom and dad to feel their baby too.
Miss anything: Running, glass of wine, Not feeling dizzy when I put my socks on.
Movement: Tons of movement.. =D
Food cravings: Oddly enough nothing too much lately. I have really been wanting DQ alot lately. I think its the coconut! I find that when I eat for about 30 min or so after I feel really off and dizzy. Not sure what that means but I'm hoping it passes soon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing too much since about 11 weeks
Have you started to show yet: HA yes
Gender: Boy!!
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out:  In
Wedding rings on or off: On, I never had to take mine off with my 2 either.
Happy or moody most of the time: It depends. Moodiness comes and goes but its more situational.
Looking forward to: Celebrating Nicks Golden Birthday in a month. Going to St Cloud for our Ultrasound and SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES THAT WILL FIT!!! Cant you tell its a little frustrating haha
 



17 weeks 2 days and baby is moving like crazy tonight. I laid on my stomach last night and I could feel him! I thought I was laying on one of the kids' toys until he moved! Olivia had to be in the picture too* too cute*

No comments:

Post a Comment