Monday, January 28, 2013

ECHO

Called the clinic this morning. My ECHO results where in and they came back "okay". She is concerned with my heart still and wants to have a follow up this Friday and start me on BETA BLOCKERS.  I don't know much about them so I have homework till then and then I can make a list of questions if I have any.

She is talking about keeping me off work due to the risk of me dropping a resident. At least until hopefully the medication starts working.

I'm relieved about the ECHO just not happy without more answers.

This baby is giving me a run for my money.. It really is hard not being able to work and bring in extra money. Hopefully this passes quickly and it's just a 2nd trimester thing =P

Ultrasound and OB appointment on Friday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment