Monday, July 30, 2012

Going on Day 5

Going on day 5 tomorrow morning since the transfer and Ive already gained 10lbs. I guess I heard some bloating is normal but I wanst expecting this. In less then 5 days 10 LBS. Lets face it, Im not a TINY person and Im AOK with that. But holy crap! Ya Ill be honest this parts hard. I mean if we get a BFP then weight gain doesn't bother me one bit. I gained 20 with Thomas and 10 with Olivia and lost it all and plus some the first month or so afther they where born. I did some reading and most women who have done IVF gain some weight. anywhere from 4 to 10 lbs and each cycle expect to gain extra weight from the medications. I really hope this works the first time. I never minded pregnancy weight gain hormones acne whatever!!! Its all apart of it and I expected it. I'm just a bit shocked right now at how fast it all came...


Ive been having alot of cramping and back pain. The Dr said that this is normal and GOOD and to take IBP. oofta.

Come on Babies stick for Manda <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment